Sunday, December 21, 2008

How Is It Possible?

Well, although it was so much fun supporting Kim at he wedding on the way home, just about five minutes away from Provo out of the canyon a police officer turned on his lights. I looked at my speedometer, I was going 65. I thought he must not be after me but then he followed me. Now, I thought the speed limit was 60 or 65. Well the officer was very...we'll say "cheeky" when I told him what I thought the limit was. He informed me I was going 77... WHAT? 77!?!?! What I would like to know is how is that possible? Then he informs me the speed limit is 55 because we were in a construction area. Isn't there usually orange cones or signs when there is construction? Hmmm...although I had been speeding at other times during the trip, how is it that I could be pulled over when I wasn't? Ugh!

No comments: