Oddly enough, this is the only picture of the food I got. Sasha made this splendid salad and it was large and in charge, see the pies next to the bowl for a comparison. Good thing it was yummy!

We went and rode Bill and Ton's horses the day after thanksgiving. Ryan and Carter got to come play with us!

Roo and I decided to put the lights up on the house too. About half way through we got a little chilly and luckily Ryan came out and helped us finish up.

The finished product. I think we forgot to figure the lights out on the trees outside. Sorry mom. Thanks everyone for a great thanksgiving. I am thankful for the most amazing family ever!







2 comments:
Yay! Thanks for hanging out with Roo! He had so much fun! He sure loves you-but hey, we all do!
And we are thankful for you! Looks like a good time!
Post a Comment