Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jewelry

Here are the little girls making bracelets and necklaces.
Wyatt even joined in.


Oh the concentration!
Markie is excited! You can't see her earrings but you can tell from her face just how cute they were. Good job Mark!
Ashtyn made some really pretty necklaces with her new stuff and Sasha's help.
The creativity is flowing...
I don't know why we didn't take any finished product pics but here we are doing the hard work.

3 comments:

Hannah Cobabe said...

I wanted to see some pictures of your finished products! Jean and I did some beading before Christmas. We need to have a beading party soon. I have time off in February!

Chelsee said...

Wow tons of little kids! I didn't even recognize most of them and the ones I did are all grown up!

Chelsee said...

oh and by the way you are the funnest aunt ever!