I went to Snowbird with a few friends yesterday. It was to celebrate Emmie's birthday and it happened to be Oktoberfest too.
This is Emmie's nephew Christopher, A.K.A. my boyfriend. About the middle of the day he decided we were best friends and wouldn't leave me.

We rode a tram up the mountain 2,000 feet, it was pretty darn cold up there. Don't worry thought we had our popcorn with us.

Becca and I on top of the mountain. Brrrr! When we got there all I had was a small zip up hoodie, so they talked me into getting another sweater. Good thing I did!
Perty huh.
Since it was Oktoberfest We did get mugs... you have to. Thanks Emmie and Happy Birthday again!







1 comment:
Wow looks so fun! I wish I were cold right now. I am begining to think fall will never come! Miss you can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment