Monday, October 19, 2009

Surprise!

I had Thursday through Sunday off last week. It only occurred to me Wednesday after work, so I figured I would get my oil changed then get up early on Thursday and come. Well I ended up having a whole mess to deal with in reregistering my car, proof of insurance and changing addresses with both. So after the whole fiasco I decided I wasn't going. Then I woke up on Thursday morning and decided I should so I called Tonya and told her I was on my way. When I pulled into town mom called me. So I kept talking to her and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. The door was open so I could see her. She said, "Oh shoot! Someone is at the door." It was fun to surprise her. We had a good time.

Mom and I went to Showlow to watch "Where The Wild Things Are". We hung out for a little while and decided to get a ticket on the way home. Good thing I just got all that stuff done with my car...oh wait, too bad the cop doesn't understand how that all works. Blah!
Ruger came over and hung out with me, I visited Markie at work at Woodland. We decided we should ride horses. Bill just got two new horses, Ed and Zippo.
It took a little effort but we finally pressured mom into riding Ed.
Doesn't she look happy? Too bad we don't have a picture of me throwing her over to get her on him.
Yay mom! You did it! After we rode for a while we ate dinner at Tonya's house. Bill let me ride his new fourwheeler, which I think he should name Zippo instead of the horse. After dinner we played catchphrase. Where I learned diseases are carried in little baskets by squirrels and it's best to start your turn out by saying, "So!" People just understand you better that way. I had a great time with and miss my family very much. On the way home I stopped to see my sick sister and her family. I only stayed a minute but it was good to see them too. Love you guys! Yes I love and miss you too Sash!!!!

2 comments:

Wiltbank Family said...

I know you miss me. Thats why you don't call me and say hey lets surprise mom. Call me girl and I will come too. And not bring the whole crew. LOL

The Dutton's said...

That was fun! Time goes by WAY too fast though! Love you! Hope things are better!